Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome Back!

Fall is just around the corner and its's that time again; the back to school hustle has began! Feeling a bit anxious myself I have already been preparing everything for the young vibrant minds set to walk through my door. As we transition from summer to school I am eager to get to know each one of my students and his or her learning style. It is my greatest hope to ignite each student with a passion for learning. 

I also couldn't be more excited and gracious to be part of the tech connect project. This wonderful opportunity has not only provided my classroom the use of an iPad mini but an avenue to enrich learning and communication through the use of this blog. I look forward to serving you and your child on this wonderful journey; welcome to Mrs. Creason's 4th grade class! 

A sneak peak into room 9

No comments:

Post a Comment