Friday, September 20, 2013

A Busy Week

This week was a fast one for me. Unfortunately, I had to miss the last half of the school week to attend a funeral service. I am so greatful to have an excellent group of students that have welcomed and adjusted to having a guest teacher while I am gone. They truly are an amazing group of kids! 


On Tuesday we celebrated and learned about Constitution Day, be sure and ask your students what Constitution Day is all about. We also had our first Master of Multiplication test. Several students are very close to becoming Masters of Multiplication. We must all keep working hard at memorizing our facts. I cannot stress the importance of this enough.


Next week College & Career Day is on Friday. If anyone is interested in coming and speaking to our class please email me at kcreason@ontario.k12.or.us  Next week students will also be starting language groups. 


This weeks secret word is, Constitution. Thank you so much for supporting your child's education, I look forward to teaching them next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment