Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/26/13

Today's guest blogger is Eutimio:


Today was a great day at school because we got to learn about college and careers. I learned stuff about theater, hospitals, and T.V. Stations. In math we learned about long division and Mr. Wyborney showed us a faster way using pictures. Then we went to lunch. I ate nachos. Then we went to library. We had a gator Activity celebration for not getting a refferal all month. I chose to go to the computer lab to play games. There were other activities to chose from like art and basketball. Today was a great day!

~Eutimio 


This weeks secret word is "Guest." I appreciate and look forward to really letting room 9 take ownership over the blog. Please remind your students to turn in their reading calendars on Monday. Also, I will be needing some volunteers to help out with our Winter Wonderland Poetry Slam. Everyone will be invited to attend. I will post the details as soon as possible, but if you are available to help please let me know. Thanks and enjoy the extra long weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment