Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Year!

Ok I am a little late, but Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful winter break. I would like to start out by saying thank you so much to everyone that helped, came, donated to, and supported our Winter Wonderland Poetry Slam. I believe we can chalk it up as, a huge success! Everyone also did wonderful in the musical performance and thank you so much for your attendance!


The new year is off to a great start. We are preparing and training for the Oaks Testing, which will begin roughly next Wednesday. The class is ready and I know each student will work hard and do his/her best. Please make sure your child is well rested and on time to school. 


As I relect on this last year, I really would just like to take a moment to tell you what wonderful children you have. They are hard working, caring, and respectful. I am privileged to teach them and can honestly say they are just a great bunch of kids. I love their enthusiasm and they leave me smiling everyday. They each have such unique talents, skills, and personalities; I see a bright future ahead. Keep encouraging their love of knowledge and cultivating such responsible citizens! 


This weeks secret word is "fresh." May we embrace a fresh start on a new year!

Thanks for all that you do!




No comments:

Post a Comment